Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pilot

(Ollie's Office)OLLIE is typing on his computer)
NARARATOR:Ollie was a brilliant Homoside detective at the age of 24 who'd never outgrown his hometown of Bluecanaryville.(Knoking on the door)
OLLIE(british accent): Come in.(Sombody walks in)Yes
SOMEBODY: You've got an important case.
OLLIE: What 'appened?
PERSON: Your mom called, She's downstairs.(OLLIE runs out)(The somebody sits at Ollie's desk)
SOMEBODY: He was playing solitare.

(BCVille jail)(ROSIE is in a cell)(OLLIE runs over)
OLLIE: Mum! What 'appened!?
ROSIE: Oy don't know, but somebody paid me to get you 'ere.
OLLIE: Who?(ABBY walks up) (Agrivated)Abigail.
ABBY(russian accent): call me Abby. (ROSIE leaves)
OLLIE: Oy'd prefer no to. Abigail, What'd you want?
ABBY: I've got you back here. Isn't that enugh. (OLLIE sighs) Jenny isn't dead. The last time yo were here yo helped me and Officer Mann-
OLLIE: Ima?
ABBY: Da. You helped put her behind bars. But bacause of you she was killed. Or so ve thought. The was last seen from a police lookout selling illegal drugs with Janie.
OLLIE: What do you want from me?
ABBY: You will help me capture Jenny.
OLLIE: Does she still were that coat.
ABBY: Da.
OLLIE: This shoudn't take too long.(OLLIE leaves)

(Street corner)(OLLIE is looking for JENNY)
(JENNY starts fallowing OLLIE)(OLLIE gats his gun and turns at JENNY)
OLLIE: Did you think you could run away from me?
JENNY: Yes, but you're good. I couldn't even tell you were looking at me.
OLLIE: Oy'm good at what Oy do.
(OLLIE handcuffs JENNY)

(BCVille jail)(ABBY waiting by a cell)(OLLIE and JENNY walk up)
OLLIE: Oy've got her.
(JENNY kiks OLLIE in the...)(OLLIE falls over)(JENNY stomps her foot)(The cains burn away)
ABBY: Well played.(JENNY leaves)

(BCVille beach)(SAMMY is lifeguard-ing)
(OLLIE walks up)

OLLIE: 'Ello Govna!
SAMMY: What do you want 'mummy'?
OLLIE: Sammy, Shut up.
SAMMY: Oh shut up. What do you want?
OLLIE: What do you know about Jenny.
SAMMY: The gang leader?(OLLIE nods)You got her killed, right?
OLLIE: She's still 'ere. She's been looking for me.
SAMMY: What about Janie?
OLLIE: Oy can only assume she's stayed loyal to Jenny.
SAMMY: Why tell me?
OLLIE: Oy need sombody Jenny doesn't know know to go undercover.
SAMMY: No.

(Jenny's bar)(JANIE is bartending)(OLLIE and SAMMY walk in both disgised as women)(OLLIE walks up to JANIE)
OLLIE(no accent): I'm here for Jenny.
JANIE(unenterested)(Cannadian accent): Do you have an appointment, Eh?
OLLIE: Jaques.(JANIE looks up)
JANIE:I'll take you to Jenny, Eh.

(Jenny's office[a dark room, JENNY is heden in shaddow])(OLLIE walks in)
JENNY(Cannadian accent):Jaques, Eh?(OLLIE nods)I've been waiting waiting for you for a long time. Eh.
OLLIE: I know.(JENNY stands)
JENNY: Ollie, Eh, I don't who you think you're foolin', Eh.
OLLIE(british accent): So Oy'm a fool.
JENNY: You are, Eh. Yes. (nodding) Yes.(JENNY picks up a walkie-talkie)Janie, come in here.
SAMMY(over walkie-talkie): Janie's busy right now.
JENNY: What?!(SAMMY walks in)
SAMMY: Okay Ollie I tied up all the employees in the kitchen.
OLLIE: Oy 'aven't been able to do that in 3 bloody years!
SAMMY: I know I'm a good special agent(JENNY fallsthough the floor)
OLLIE: You bloody idiot!
SAMMY: Well that proves it
OLLIE: What?
SAMMY: You're my mother.
OLLIE: Well I've seen my mum in jail, Been nagged at by Abby, Almost arrested Jenny... all that's left is to see Tony about some new Police gadgets.

(Tony's Office[desk beside a shooting gallary])
(OLLIE walks up)
OLLIE: Anything new?
TONY(Indian accent): I didn't know you'd come here tonight.
(OLLIE leaves)

No comments: