Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ours

NARRATOR: now the conclusion (Inside Burning Hospital: JENNY is carrying ABBY through the halls)
JENNY: JANIE will fix you, don't you fret.

(Interrogation Room: ROOK and OLLIE are interrogating JANIE)
ROOK: I'd love to let you walk but my partner hear might feel differently.
JANIE(shaking head): I won't tell you anything!
OLLIE: Janie, you make me sick! I will lock you up forever! I will resort to Chinese Water torture!
JANIE: I won't squeal! (OLLIE slaps JANIE and she starts to bleed) Eh.
ROOK: Do you want a band-aid?
OLLIE: Shut up.
(Gang hideout: ABBY [w/ an IV and a metal glove] is lying on a table) (JENNY walks in)
NARRATOR: Abigail "Abby" Normal is just like Ollie except she has more of a filter, making her more popular. Ollie still hates her
JENNY: Hello Abby. How are you doing? Eh?
ABBY: What have you done to me? I was fine before you kidnapped me!
JENNY: You were dieing on a hospital bed. Now you're all better. You're going to live.
ABBY: What did you do to me?
JENNY: Your blood was transfused with mercury. You needed metal for blood.
ABBY: So you picked a poison!?
JENNY: It's the only liquid metal.
ABBY: Why aren't I dead?
JENNY: Your "blood" is neutralizing the effect of Janie's bullet. (unstraps ABBY) I need you to be strong. Get Janie out of Prison, and will will help you use your new abilities.
ABBY(sitting up): What are you- ? (electricity comes out of ABBY's glove) Aghh!
JENNY: You'll get used to it. (ABBY grabs JENNY's trough, and ectricity comes out of ABBY's glove) Eh?
ABBY: What. have. you. (screaming:) Done to me! (electricity comes out of ABBY's glove)
JENNY: Maybe you don't need any help. Eh? (electricity comes out of ABBY's glove) Eh? (electricity comes out of ABBY's glove) (ABBY lets go and JENNY falls) ABBY: Goodnight.
(Ollie's Office: ABBY [w/ watch batteries tapped to her fingers] is sitting in OLLIE's chair facing away from the window)(OLLIE walks in)
OLLIE: Abby?
ABBY: Yes Ollie, it's me I just wanted to see you.
OLLIE: You've been missing for two days.
ABBY: I knew where I was! *sigh* I'm going to live. No thanks to you! And now I'm going to leave. (stands up and puts her hand on the window) *electric noises* (window explodes) Goodbye! (jumps out) (OLLIE runs up to the window and looks down) *crunch* OLLIE: Oh no.

(Abby's Apartment: ABBY is sitting on the telephone)
ABBY: Yeah, he thinks I'm dead.

No comments: